All of our recreational classes follow our internal Badge Scheme.
- Each badge has a number of skills that have to be achieved.
- Achievement means demonstrating the skills to a coach 3 times in a session, to a certain standard.
- When all skills on a badge have been achieved, gymnasts can receive a badge and certificate.
- 6 skills on each badge are also available to be achieved as single Rosettes.
- On top of the skills on each badge, there is an additional list of skills not associated to a particular badge level that can each be achieved as Rosettes.
CLICK PICTURES TO ENLARGE
Our Pre School class gymnasts work on the skills in badges Cheeky, Chattie and Clever:
Additional Pre School Rosettes:
Our Vaulters and Flippers work on Badge 7, 6 and 5:
Beamers and Saltos are designed to take gymnasts through badges 4, 3 and 2:
Tricksters classes will focus on badge 1, bronze silver and gold:
Additional Recreational Rosettes: